A seamless experience from booking through to return.
Enhance your customer experience with our secure omni-channel authorization, top up and final payment tokenized service that simplifies the whole car rental payment process and gets your customers on the road quicker. Cross border, multi-site, multi-language payments are all securely processed through our state of the art 3C Integra platform rationalizing your infrastructure and giving you consolidated reports for reconciliation.
Omni-channel customer service
Whether your customer books online, by phone or in person our tokenization service secures vulnerable card data by replacing it with a unique identifier in the same format useable by your PMS thereby allowing your staff to retrieve the transaction to top up, complete or cancel a pre-authorization without exposing sensitive information.
- Online website and in-app payment pre-authorization and acceptance
- Telephone and email payment acceptance.
- Cross channel tokenization of sensitive card data for secure handling of pre-authorizations during your customers’ rental period.
- The latest discreet mPOS solution for personalized service able to pair with the tablet & operating system of your choice.
- Pre-authorization cancellation tool avoids over commitment of customer card funds.
- Late charge, top up & final payment on original card functionality.
- Pay in currency of choice with Dynamic Currency Conversion.
With a single integration to your ePOS application we can support deployment and operation of a common payment solution in multiple countries and channels that can be adapted to local requirements. And, as an independent payment service provider we work with many acquirers allowing you the flexibility to compare services and secure best processing rates.
- Single integration supports deployment and operation in multiple geographies.
- Flexible integrations for both static and mobile environments.
- Choice of leading brand terminal hardware all certified to latest PCI data security standards.
- PA-DSS certified terminal application with Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE).
- Multi-language support with local service.
- Connections to >50 acquirers with ability to change or use multiple payment processors.
- Local or centralized transaction management and reporting through our web portal.