Fast, flexible and reliable services through a single payments partnership
Diners expect quality, service and a safe experience, right through to how they pay. Whether you offer a quick Pay@Counter service or full Pay@Table service, using PCI Point-to-Point-Encryption (P2PE) validated terminals, or an app-based order and pay experience to respect local safety measures, our fast, secure, flexible solutions are a perfect fit for restaurants, coffee shops, and bars.
Through just one relationship with Planet and 3C, your business benefits from a full range of hospitality payments services covering acquiring, acceptance, gateway processing, reporting and intelligence, plus support for digital contactless payment methods including Alipay and WeChat Pay.
Superfast payments with Pay@Bar
With 3C FastPay functionality, customers in busy bar environments benefit from a smoother, faster flow of transaction entry at the point of sale, to help you turn around more customers and increase revenue.
- A single Workstation can connect to multiple PEDs, with Workstation freed up whilst transactions in progress
- Sends the check balance to relevant bar staff’s PED
- 3CFastPay button available on the workstation to Suspend & Send
- Highly configurable to adapt to business needs
- Compatible with Oracle Simphony 2.7 MR4 interface and above
Enhanced Pay@Table experience
With 3C's specialized restaurant functionality, your staff can operate efficiently while your guests relax and enjoy enhanced table service.
- Pay@Table management of bills enables quick recall of all open bills.
- Itemized bill at terminal enhances service and saves time.
- Split bill capability allows diners to easily share the cost of their meal.
- In-app payment supports the latest digital solutions including Order and Pay for a frictionless customer experience.
- Discreet gratuity tip functionality across all devices.
- The latest mPOS web-based solutions integrated on iOS and/or Android tablet devices for service anywhere.
Check out the 3C Payment Pay@Table solution in our video, "Enhancing the Dining Experience"
Quick Service Pay@Counter
Our wide range of flexible deployment options is designed to meet the specific needs of high volume food & beverage outlets.
- Fully integrated for a fast, efficient and accurate service.
- A wide range of leading brand contactless enabled terminals.
- ONLINE PIN for higher value mobile NFC payments, including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Scalable across international company-owned and franchised operations.
- Offline capability with flexible configurations that allow for continuous trading in the event of a network failure.
We take an agile approach to each installation to ensure the best fit possible to meet the needs of your evolving payments strategy.
- Integration into all leading e-POS systems for seamless transactions.
- Choice of leading brand terminal hardware, all certified to latest PCI data security standards.
- Wired Pay@Counter solutions and wireless Pay@Table solutions with flexible deployment and communication methods.
- Closed loop and loyalty card acceptance easily integrated.
- Online solutions for pre-orders and deliveries.
- Self-service kiosk solutions.
- Ability to support multiple sites and channels with variable front ends through a single central interface.
- Standardized international infrastructure processed through our state of the art 3C Integra platform.
Through a single payments partnership, your business can make efficiency savings by consolidating multiple supplier arrangements. Benefit from additional value-added services including data and insight, and currency conversion, helping your business grow revenue from payments. We keep you trading when connection to central systems is temporarily lost - thereby ensuring business continuity - and allow you to track, manage and reconcile transactions according to your business hierarchy.
- Planet Merchant Services is licensed to acquire across all 30 EEA countries, the UK and Switzerland
- Connections to more than 50 acquirers with the ability to change or use multiple payment processors.
- Offline trading capability keeps you trading when communication links are lost.
- Central or local reporting and reconciliation for multiple sites accessible anywhere through our web-based tool.