Responsible for delivering High-Quality Technical & Administrative support to 3C Payment customers, mainly by phone and email, on a 24/7 ‘Follow-the-Sun’ service support model. Consequently, the candidate will be required to work in a shift-pattern model, including weekends and nights.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Deliver a high level of Customer Support based on Incidents and Service Requests received from various media including telephone and e-mail;
- Ensure that all Support requests are documented; Maintain the incident tracking system updated through all steps of the ticket life cycle; from the input of issue through to its resolution;
- Associate incidents to known errors or problems and allocate technical calls to the relevant resolver group, initiate escalation procedures and manage incidents;
- Maintain a high degree of customer service; provide status updates to customers and verify the quality of service when incidents are closed;
- Manage and safeguard the confidentiality, performance and availability of Company business applications;
- Systems Output Assessment Routine (Morning Checks, 0-call list);
- Decommissioning Process Enforcement
- Additional duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proficient in English both verbal and written
- Helpful knowledge of any of these European languages: German, French, Swedish, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
- MS Office Mastered (especially MS Excel/outlook)
- Experience in Customer relationship
- Experience in Card Payment Industry
Strong communication skills both verbal and written; ability to communicate verbally and in writing with both technical and non-technical users. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to prioritize work appropriately. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software. Curious for IT and self-learner, proven experience in Linux and SQL. Ability to use ticketing system and disposition tools, MS Office, Internet, Outlook.
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Superior customer service and public relations skills. Excellent organization and time management skills. Service minded, active listening, attention to detail and result oriented profile. Pro-active and well-organized attitude in all areas of customer support.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to have close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision.
The position will be based in Oakbrook Terrace, IL, US. The remuneration structure for this position is: Competitive base + Benefits.
3C Payment is an equal opportunity employer and this position is open to all applicants.